Items will remain in your basket for another minutes
Your Basket has expired. Items moved to your shortlist
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
Crown Gardens Ltd. 92B Trafalgar Street, Brighton BN1 4ER
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on the website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather:
When using the website to search for a holiday or make an enquiry, we may collect the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other information relating to client enquiries about holidays
Newsletter subscription preferences
- Website usage data
When making a booking with Crown Gardens, we may collect the following:
- Email address
- Newsletter subscription preferences
- Telephone number
How we use this data:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use this data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services or other things we think are relevant to you (if you have given consent to be contacted in this way)
Cookies and how we use them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable website owners to see information like how many people are using the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. This aggregated data on usage helps us improve the website design, structure, content and function
- Test content on the website. For example, 50% of our users may see one piece of content, the other 50% will see something else
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
How to control cookies on your computer:
If you do this, it will not affect your ability to view the Crown Gardens website.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, take a look at All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you:
When you enter your email address to subscribe to the Crown Gardens newsletter on the website, this will allow you to:
- Opt-in to receive latest news, new property additions and special offers marketing communications from Crown Gardens by email.
Should you wish to change these preferences in the future, you can easily do so by contacting us by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at Crown Gardens Ltd. 92B Trafalgar Street, Brighton BN1 4ER
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to any third party unless we receive explicit permission from you or the law requires us to do so.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our Data Protection Policy, in line with the “Data Protection Regulation or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)” and new UK legislation, the “Data Protection Act 2018”.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Some of these third party systems used by Crown Gardens Limited store their data in the US. However, in these cases, the third parties have warrantied that they abide with EU GDPR Data Protection legislation with regards to the sharing of EU data with servers in the US.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the “Data Protection Regulation or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)” and new UK legislation, the “Data Protection Act 2018”.
We hold data on past bookings and customer enquiries for 2 years. The only data that we store for more than 2 years is financial information, which HMRC require us to store and newsletter marketing preferences, which are managed via Mailchimp